Handmade decoupage crystal glass paperweight from our New Zealand Birds collection. Features a fantail bird in a beautiful forest in New Zealand. Discover delightful details such as a bumble bee.
Inspired by some of the oldest imagery of a fantail and New Zealand scenery.
The fantail (Rhipidura fuliginosa) is one of New Zealand’s best known song birds. They have a confident character so are often seen. They use their fan like tails to flutter around foliage to disturb insects which they eat. They love to watch people gardening, cheerfully hoping that insects fly off.
The finer details:
- Made in New Zealand by our skilled artisans using hand blown crystal glass and decoupage
- Each paperweight hand signed and individually numbered to enhance collectibility
- Decoupaged with our antique inspired art and design
- ~ 80mm diameter, 40mm height
- Felt base
- Packaged in a handsome and informative gift tin with a clear lid showcasing the paperweight. Packaging is our design, recyclable and from New Zealand
- Wipe clean. Do not immerse in water
© Voyadore Limited