Handmade decoupage crystal glass paperweight from our New Zealand Birds collection.
Inspired by one of the oldest images of a kingfisher, New Zealand flax and an antique map of Cook's voyages. Also called sacred kingfisher as Polynesians believed they had power over waves.
The finer details:
- Made in New Zealand by our skilled artisans using hand blown crystal glass and decoupage
- Each paperweight hand signed and individually numbered to enhance collectibility
- Decoupaged with our antique inspired art and design
- ~ 80mm diameter, 40mm height
- Felt base
- Packaged in a handsome and informative gift tin with a clear lid showcasing the paperweight. Packaging is our design, recyclable and from New Zealand
- Wipe clean. Do not immerse in water
© Voyadore Limited