Handmade decoupage crystal glass paperweight from our New Zealand Birds collection. Features a kiwi bird in a beautiful forest in New Zealand. Discover delightful details such as a twin waterfall and rare kauri snail.
Inspired by some of the oldest imagery of New Zealand scenery and an extremely rare illustration made by a French scientist in the 1830s - one of the oldest of a kiwi.
The kiwi is the national bird of New Zealand. Kiwi (Apteryx) are flightless, endangered, live in forests and are nocturnal.
The finer details:
- Made in New Zealand by our skilled artisans using hand blown crystal glass and decoupage
- Each paperweight hand signed and individually numbered to enhance collectibility
- Decoupaged with our antique inspired art and design
- ~ 80mm diameter, 40mm height
- Felt base
- Packaged in a handsome and informative gift tin with a clear lid showcasing the paperweight. Packaging is our design, recyclable and from New Zealand
- Wipe clean. Do not immerse in water
© Voyadore Limited