Handmade decoupage crystal glass paperweight from our New Zealand Birds collection. Features a morepork owl in a beautiful forest in New Zealand. Discover delightful details such as giant kauri trees.
Inspired by some of the oldest imagery of a morepork and New Zealand scenery.
The Morepork owl (Ninox novaeseelandiae) is found throughout New Zealand and is named after the sound of its cry "more-pork". They have short, soft wings so can stealthily fly in dense forest. Sometimes we see moreporks in the evening, hunting moths attracted to lights. They're so confident of their camouflage that it's possible to get very close to admire their jewel like eyes.
The finer details:
- Made in New Zealand by our skilled artisans using hand blown crystal glass and decoupage
- Each paperweight hand signed and individually numbered to enhance collectibility
- Decoupaged with our antique inspired art and design
- ~ 80mm diameter, 40mm height
- Felt base
- Packaged in a handsome and informative gift tin with a clear lid showcasing the paperweight. Packaging is our design, recyclable and from New Zealand
- Wipe clean. Do not immerse in water
© Voyadore Limited