Handmade decoupage crystal glass paperweight from our Sublime Sea Dwellers collection.
Inspired by whales observed during voyages of discovery near New Zealand in the 1700s. In Maori cosmology, whales are descendants of Tangaroa, the god of the oceans.
The finer details:
- Made in New Zealand by our skilled artisans using hand blown crystal glass and decoupage
- Each paperweight hand signed and individually numbered to enhance collectibility
- Decoupaged with our antique inspired art and design
- ~ 80mm diameter, 40mm height
- Felt base
- Packaged in a handsome and informative gift tin with a clear lid showcasing the paperweight. Packaging is our design, recyclable and from New Zealand
- Wipe clean. Do not immerse in water
© Voyadore Limited