Polishing was never so glamorous...ordinary becomes extraordinary
Luxury lens and screen cleaning cloth.
Inspired by sights seen by Captain Cook and Joseph Banks during Cook's first voyage to New Zealand in 1769.
The botanist Sir Joseph Banks accompanied Cook. He collected hundreds of New Zealand plants. The voyage made him a world famous. He made Kew the world's leading botanical gardens.
Discover delightful details. See a Maori warrior and war canoe (waka). Spot Cook's ship Endeavour. Admire nikau palm trees and the flowers of New Zealand Clematis paniculata (Puawhananga) and Clianthus maximus (kakabeak).
The finer details:
- Perfect for eyeglasses, phones, ipads, screens, jewellery, cameras etc.
- 20 x 15 cm silky soft microfibre safely removes smudges, fingerprints, dust etc.
- Both sides beautifully decorated
- Designed and created in New Zealand
- Smartly presented on black card with clear wrapping showcasing the design. Ideal for gift giving and eye-catching retail display. Stylish wooden display stand available to retailers
- Longlasting and washable
- May be used with or without cleaning solutions
- Saw edge prevents fraying. No coarse threads or edges - do not accept inferior substitutes that may scratch your valuables
- Help protect our environment by reducing wasted tissue
© Voyadore Limited