Polishing was never so glamorous...ordinary becomes extraordinary
Luxury lens and screen cleaning cloth.
Inspired by Captain Cook's first voyage to New Zealand in 1769.
We carefully studied Cook's ship's log, marine chart and diaries. These gave us a wealth of ideas for our design.
Cook first sighted New Zealand on 6 October 1769. The first land he saw was Young Nick's Head in Poverty Bay. He noted “The face of the country appears to be clothed with wood and verdure, it hath all the appearance of a very pleasant and fertile country”.
Discover delightful details. See the tracks of HMS Endeavour on an antique map of the period. Enjoy New Zealand scenery. Admire a chiefly Maori man.
The finer details:
- Perfect for eyeglasses, phones, ipads, screens, jewellery, cameras etc.
- 20 x 15 cm silky soft microfibre safely removes smudges, fingerprints, dust etc.
- Both sides beautifully decorated
- Designed and created in New Zealand
- Smartly presented on black card with clear wrapping showcasing the design. Ideal for gift giving and eye-catching retail display. Stylish wooden display stand available to retailers
- Longlasting and washable
- May be used with or without cleaning solutions
- Saw edge prevents fraying. No coarse threads or edges - do not accept inferior substitutes that may scratch your valuables
- Help protect our environment by reducing wasted tissue
© Voyadore Limited