Polishing was never so glamorous...ordinary becomes extraordinary
Luxury lens and screen cleaning cloth. We were inspired by adventures we've had exploring South Pacific islands. Using old imagery and our own artwork we bring to life the inhabitants of South Sea Islands at the time of Captain Cook's pacific voyages, the late 1700s. Marvel at the people of New Zealand, The Marquesas, Easter Island and The Society Islands (Tahiti etc) in a quintessential Pacific island scene.
The finer details:
- Perfect for eyeglasses, phones, ipads, screens, jewellery, cameras etc.
- 20 x 15 cm silky soft microfibre safely removes smudges, fingerprints, dust etc.
- Both sides beautifully decorated
- Designed and created in New Zealand
- Smartly presented on black card with clear wrapping showcasing the design. Ideal for gift giving and eye-catching retail display. Stylish wooden display stand available to retailers
- Longlasting and washable
- May be used with or without cleaning solutions
- Saw edge prevents fraying. No coarse threads or edges - do not accept inferior substitutes that may scratch your valuables
- Help protect our environment by reducing wasted tissue
© Voyadore Limited