Polishing was never so glamorous...ordinary becomes extraordinary
Luxury lens and screen cleaning cloth.
Inspired by the voyages of the Maori to Aotearoa (New Zealand). The first was about 1000 years ago.
Hawaiki is the legendary homeland of the Maori. It may be near Tahiti or Hawaii.
Discover delightful details. See a magnificent Maori warrior. Study authentic waka (ocean canoes) from hundreds of years ago. Spot the seabirds and stars that guided the brave, brilliant navigators.
The finer details:
- Perfect for eyeglasses, phones, ipads, screens, jewellery, cameras etc.
- 20 x 15 cm silky soft microfibre safely removes smudges, fingerprints, dust etc.
- Both sides beautifully decorated
- Designed and created in New Zealand
- Smartly presented on black card with clear wrapping showcasing the design. Ideal for gift giving and eye-catching retail display. Stylish wooden display stand available to retailers
- Longlasting and washable
- May be used with or without cleaning solutions
- Saw edge prevents fraying. No coarse threads or edges - do not accept inferior substitutes that may scratch your valuables
- Help protect our environment by reducing wasted tissue
© Voyadore Limited