Lens and Screen Cleaning Cloth: Fantail Bird of New Zealand
Polishing was never so glamorous...ordinary becomes extraordinary
Luxury lens and screen cleaning cloth. Our art and design features fantail birds, bees, NZ ferns and an antique map of Captain Cook's Pacific voyages.
The fantail (Rhipidura fuliginosa) is one of New Zealand’s best known song birds. They have a confident nature so are often seen. They use their fan like tails to flutter around foliage to disturb insects which they eat. They love to watch people gardening, cheerfully hoping that insects fly off.
The finer details:
- Perfect for eyeglasses, phones, ipads, screens, jewellery, cameras etc.
- 20 x 15 cm silky soft microfibre safely removes smudges, fingerprints, dust etc.
- Both sides beautifully decorated
- Designed and created in New Zealand
- Smartly presented on black card with clear wrapping showcasing the design. Ideal for gift giving and eye-catching retail display. Stylish wooden display stand available to retailers
- Longlasting and washable
- May be used with or without cleaning solutions
- Saw edge prevents fraying. No coarse threads or edges - do not accept inferior substitutes that may scratch your valuables
- Help protect our environment by reducing wasted tissue
© Voyadore Limited