Lens and Screen Cleaning Cloth: Kakapo Parrot of New Zealand
Polishing was never so glamorous...ordinary becomes extraordinary
Luxury lens and screen cleaning cloth. Our art and design features a New Zealand kakapo parrot, New Zealand ferns, rimu tree berries and an antique map of Captain Cook's Pacific voyages.
The kakapo (Strigops habroptilus) or owl parrot, is a large, flightless, nocturnal parrot found only in New Zealand. It's one of the world's longest lived birds but extremely endangered - there are only about 120 alive today They like to eat fruit and vegetation.
The finer details:
- Perfect for eyeglasses, phones, ipads, screens, jewellery, cameras etc.
- 20 x 15 cm silky soft microfibre safely removes smudges, fingerprints, dust etc.
- Both sides beautifully decorated
- Designed and created in New Zealand
- Smartly presented on black card with clear wrapping showcasing the design. Ideal for gift giving and eye-catching retail display. Stylish wooden display stand available to retailers
- Longlasting and washable
- May be used with or without cleaning solutions
- Saw edge prevents fraying. No coarse threads or edges - do not accept inferior substitutes that may scratch your valuables
- Help protect our environment by reducing wasted tissue
© Voyadore Limited