Lens and Screen Cleaning Cloth: Kakariki Parakeets of New Zealand
Polishing was never so glamorous...ordinary becomes extraordinary
Luxury lens and screen cleaning cloth. Our art and design features kakariki parakeets, NZ ferns and seeds and an antique map of Captain Cook's Pacific voyages.
Kakariki are parakeets native to New Zealand, and are endangered. Kākāriki, means ‘small green parrot’ in Māori. These beautiful forest birds feed on berries, seeds and insects. They often nest in holes in trees.
The finer details:
- Perfect for eyeglasses, phones, ipads, screens, jewellery, cameras etc.
- 20 x 15 cm silky soft microfibre safely removes smudges, fingerprints, dust etc.
- Both sides beautifully decorated
- Designed and created in New Zealand
- Smartly presented on black card with clear wrapping showcasing the design. Ideal for gift giving and eye-catching retail display. Stylish wooden display stand available to retailers
- Longlasting and washable
- May be used with or without cleaning solutions
- Saw edge prevents fraying. No coarse threads or edges - do not accept inferior substitutes that may scratch your valuables
- Help protect our environment by reducing wasted tissue
© Voyadore Limited