Lens and Screen Cleaning Cloth: New Zealand Kingfisher
Polishing was never so glamorous...ordinary becomes extraordinary
Luxury lens and screen cleaning cloth. Our art and design featuring a New Zealand kingfisher and an antique map of Captain Cook's Pacific voyages.
The New Zealand kingfisher, also known as the sacred kingfisher, (Todiramphus sanctus) lives in in mangroves, forests, and river valleys in New Zealand and other parts of the western Pacific. It Māori name is kōtare. It is called “sacred” as it was a holy bird for Polynesians who believed it to have control over the waves.
The finer details:
- Perfect for eyeglasses, phones, ipads, screens, jewellery, cameras etc.
- 20 x 15 cm silky soft microfibre safely removes smudges, fingerprints, dust etc.
- Both sides beautifully decorated
- Designed and created in New Zealand
- Smartly presented on black card with clear wrapping showcasing the design. Ideal for gift giving and eye-catching retail display. Stylish wooden display stand available to retailers
- Longlasting and washable
- May be used with or without cleaning solutions
- Saw edge prevents fraying. No coarse threads or edges - do not accept inferior substitutes that may scratch your valuables
- Help protect our environment by reducing wasted tissue
© Voyadore Limited