Lens and Screen Cleaning Cloth: Kiwi of New Zealand
Polishing was never so glamorous...ordinary becomes extraordinary
Luxury lens and screen cleaning cloth. Our art and design featuring a Kiwi bird, palm, ferns and an antique map of Captain Cook's Pacific voyages.
Kiwi (Apteryx) live New Zealand and is the national bird. They're flightless and endangered, live in forests and are nocturnal. They're the only bird with nostrils at the end of its beak. The artwork we created is based on an extremely rare illustration made by a French scientist in the 1830s - one of the oldest of a kiwi.
The finer details:
- Perfect for eyeglasses, phones, ipads, screens, jewellery, cameras etc.
- 20 x 15 cm silky soft microfibre safely removes smudges, fingerprints, dust etc.
- Both sides beautifully decorated
- Designed and created in New Zealand
- Smartly presented on black card with clear wrapping showcasing the design. Ideal for gift giving and eye-catching retail display. Stylish wooden display stand available to retailers
- Longlasting and washable
- May be used with or without cleaning solutions
- Saw edge prevents fraying. No coarse threads or edges - do not accept inferior substitutes that may scratch your valuables
- Help protect our environment by reducing wasted tissue
© Voyadore Limited