Lens and Screen Cleaning Cloth: Manuka Tree And Pacific Map
Polishing was never so glamorous...ordinary becomes extraordinary
Luxury lens and screen cleaning cloth. Our art and design was inspired by the delicate honey scented Manuka flowers and an antique map of Captain Cook's travels in the Pacific.
The Manuka tree, source of world famous Manuka honey, is also known as The Tea Tree as Captain Cook used it to make a tea rich in vitamin C to ward off scurvy in his crew when they visited New Zealand in 1769.
The finer details:
- Perfect for eyeglasses, phones, ipads, screens, jewellery, cameras etc.
- 20 x 15 cm silky soft microfibre safely removes smudges, fingerprints, dust etc.
- Both sides beautifully decorated
- Designed and created in New Zealand
- Smartly presented on black card with clear wrapping showcasing the design. Ideal for gift giving and eye-catching retail display. Stylish wooden display stand available to retailers
- Longlasting and washable
- May be used with or without cleaning solutions
- Saw edge prevents fraying. No coarse threads or edges - do not accept inferior substitutes that may scratch your valuables
- Help protect our environment by reducing wasted tissue
© Voyadore Limited