Polishing was never so glamorous...ordinary becomes extraordinary
Luxury lens and screen cleaning cloth. Our art and design featuring a Morepork owl and an antique map of Captain Cook's Pacific voyages.
The Morepork owl (Ninox novaeseelandiae) is found throughout New Zealand and is named after the sound of its cry "more-pork". They have short, soft wings so can stealthily fly in dense forest. Sometimes we see moreporks in the evening, hunting moths attracted to lights. They're so confident of their camouflage that it's possible to get very close to admire their jewel like eyes.
The finer details:
- Perfect for eyeglasses, phones, ipads, screens, jewellery, cameras etc.
- 20 x 15 cm silky soft microfibre safely removes smudges, fingerprints, dust etc.
- Both sides beautifully decorated
- Designed and created in New Zealand
- Smartly presented on black card with clear wrapping showcasing the design. Ideal for gift giving and eye-catching retail display. Stylish wooden display stand available to retailers
- Longlasting and washable
- May be used with or without cleaning solutions
- Saw edge prevents fraying. No coarse threads or edges - do not accept inferior substitutes that may scratch your valuables
- Help protect our environment by reducing wasted tissue
© Voyadore Limited