Lens and Screen Cleaning Cloth: Nikau Palms, Tree Ferns And Pacific Map
Polishing was never so glamorous...ordinary becomes extraordinary
Luxury lens and screen cleaning cloth. Our art and design was inspired by beautiful Nikau Palms, Tree Ferns and an antique map of Captain Cook's travels in the Pacific.
Tree Ferns are found throughout the Pacific, and New Zealand is home to many very large ones, growing up to 15m high. Their huge fronds unfurl in spirals and give forests a tropical look. The Nikau palm tree (Rhopalostylis sapida) is only found in New Zealand, and is the only palm native to New Zealand. It is a particularly elegant palm tree, with massive upright fronds. The Maori used the leaves for baskets, flooring and roofs..
The finer details:
- Perfect for eyeglasses, phones, ipads, screens, jewellery, cameras etc.
- 20 x 15 cm silky soft microfibre safely removes smudges, fingerprints, dust etc.
- Both sides beautifully decorated
- Designed and created in New Zealand
- Smartly presented on black card with clear wrapping showcasing the design. Ideal for gift giving and eye-catching retail display. Stylish wooden display stand available to retailers
- Longlasting and washable
- May be used with or without cleaning solutions
- Saw edge prevents fraying. No coarse threads or edges - do not accept inferior substitutes that may scratch your valuables
- Help protect our environment by reducing wasted tissue
© Voyadore Limited