Polishing was never so glamorous...ordinary becomes extraordinary
Luxury lens and screen cleaning cloth.
Admire pukeko, beautiful New Zealand swamp hens.
Pukeko are clever and bold. They live in social groups
They sometimes raid gardens to eat vegetables.
Maori considered pukeko noble due to their red beaks and legs.
In the background is an antique map of New Zealand and the pacific. It shows Captain Cook’s voyages.
The finer details:
- Perfect for eyeglasses, phones, ipads, screens, jewellery, cameras etc.
- 20 x 15 cm silky soft microfibre safely removes smudges, fingerprints, dust etc.
- Both sides beautifully decorated
- Designed and created in New Zealand
- Smartly presented on black card with clear wrapping showcasing the design. Ideal for gift giving and eye-catching retail display. Stylish wooden display stand available to retailers
- Longlasting and washable
- May be used with or without cleaning solutions
- Saw edge prevents fraying. No coarse threads or edges - do not accept inferior substitutes that may scratch your valuables
- Help protect our environment by reducing wasted tissue
© Voyadore Limited