Lens and Screen Cleaning Cloth: Takahe Bird of New Zealand
Polishing was never so glamorous...ordinary becomes extraordinary
Luxury lens and screen cleaning cloth. Our art and design featuring a takahē and an antique map of Captain Cook's Pacific voyages.
The flightless takahē (Porphyrio hochstetteri) is one of world's rarest and most endangered birds - only abut 350 remain today. They were considered extinct until 4 were miraculously discovered in the Murchison Mountains of New Zealand in 1948..
The finer details:
- Perfect for eyeglasses, phones, ipads, screens, jewellery, cameras etc.
- 20 x 15 cm silky soft microfibre safely removes smudges, fingerprints, dust etc.
- Both sides beautifully decorated
- Designed and created in New Zealand
- Smartly presented on black card with clear wrapping showcasing the design. Ideal for gift giving and eye-catching retail display. Stylish wooden display stand available to retailers
- Longlasting and washable
- May be used with or without cleaning solutions
- Saw edge prevents fraying. No coarse threads or edges - do not accept inferior substitutes that may scratch your valuables
- Help protect our environment by reducing wasted tissue
© Voyadore Limited