Mug: Kakariki Parakeets of New Zealand (Colored Rim & Handle)
High quality ceramic mug featuring Kakariki Parakeets of New Zealand and ferns, and antique inspired text about the bird.
Kakariki are parakeets native to New Zealand, and are endangered. Kākāriki, means ‘small green parrot’ in Māori. These beautiful forest birds feed on berries, seeds and insects. They often nest in holes in trees.
The finer details:
- Decorated with our antique inspired art and design
- Created on demand in Auckland, New Zealand
- High quality gift packaging showcases mug and minimises waste. Packaging is our design, recyclable and made in New Zealand
- Strong ceramic construction
- Large comfortable handle
- 350ml / 11 fl oz
- 95mm high, 82mm diameter
- Meets or exceeds United States FDA requirements for food and drink safety
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
© Voyadore Limited