High quality ceramic mug featuring New Zealand kiwi birds, ferns, nikau palm tree and antique inspired text about the bird.
Kiwi (Apteryx) live New Zealand. They're flightless and endangered, live in forests and are nocturnal. They're the only bird with nostrils at the end of its beak. The kiwi is the national bird of New Zealand. The artwork we created is based on an extremely rare illustration made by a French scientist in the 1830s - one of the oldest of a kiwi.
The finer details:
- Decorated with our antique inspired art and design
- Created on demand in Auckland, New Zealand
- High quality gift packaging showcases mug and minimises waste. Packaging is our design, recyclable and made in New Zealand
- Strong ceramic construction
- Large comfortable handle
- 350ml / 11 fl oz
- 95mm high, 82mm diameter
- Meets or exceeds United States FDA requirements for food and drink safety
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
© Voyadore Limited