High quality ceramic mug from our Sublime Sea Dwellers collection.
The starfish. It is scarcely possible by any figure to express the starry wonder of these creatures. Capt. Augustus Odysseus. Sth PACIFIC.
The artwork is inspired by the original scientific illustrations of the period. The extraordinary forms are due to the fact that the artists would often work back in Europe from quick notes and sketches made by the crew or scientists on the voyages.
The banner on the design is evocative of those used on antique maps and natural history illustrations.
In the background are seashells based on a French engraving from the early 1700s.
The finer details:
- Decorated with our antique inspired art and design
- Created on demand in Auckland, New Zealand
- High quality gift packaging showcases mug and minimises waste. Packaging is our design, recyclable and made in New Zealand
- Strong ceramic construction
- Large comfortable handle
- 350ml / 11 fl oz
- 95mm high, 82mm diameter
- Meets or exceeds United States FDA requirements for food and drink safety
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
© Voyadore Limited