Mug: Manuka Tea Tree And Pacific Map (Sparkling Silver Mug)
High quality, sparkling silver ceramic mug featuring manuka trees, flowers and honey bees on an antique map of the Pacific ocean.
The manuka tree, source of world famous manuka honey, is also known as The Tea Tree as Captain Cook used it to make tea rich in vitamin C to ward off scurvy in his crew when they visited New Zealand in 1769.
The finer details:
- Decorated with our antique inspired art and design
- Created on demand in Auckland, New Zealand
- High quality gift packaging showcases mug and minimises waste. Packaging is our design, recyclable and made in New Zealand
- Strong ceramic construction
- Large comfortable handle
- 350ml / 11 fl oz
- 95mm high, 82mm diameter
- Meets or exceeds United States FDA requirements for food and drink safety
- Handwashing recommended. Do not microwave.
© Voyadore Limited