Polished, insulated stainless steel mug. Inspired by the first voyage to New Zealand of Captain James Cook in HMS Endeavour in 1769.
We were inspired to create this mug by reading Captain Cook's original ship journals from the voyage. Captain Cook was accompanied by the world famous botanist Sir Joseph Banks. Discover delightful surprises as you take a sip, such as Captain Cook's ship in distance, a regal maori man, a war canoe and New Zealand flowers.
The finer details:
- Healthy, strong stainless steel construction
- Hollow walls help keep drink warm or cold and make it comfortable to drink from. Great for use outdoors and camping trips
- Nice and lightweight for travel, just 125g / 4.4 oz
- Decorated with our unique antique inspired art
- Created on demand in Auckland, New Zealand
- 290ml / 10 fl oz
- 90mm high, 78mm diameter
- Meets or exceeds United States FDA requirements for food and drink safety
- Environmentally friendly, minimal packaging avoids waste
© Voyadore Limited