Mug: Kakapo Parrot Of New Zealand (Stainless Steel Mug)
Polished, insulated stainless steel mug featuring New Zealand kakapo parrots, New Zealand ferns, rimu tree berries and antique inspired text about the bird.
The kakapo (Strigops habroptilus) or owl parrot, is a large, flightless, nocturnal parrot found only in New Zealand. It's one of the world's longest lived birds but extremely endangered - there are only about 120 alive today They like to eat fruit and vegetation.
The finer details:
- Healthy, strong stainless steel construction
- Hollow walls help keep drink warm or cold and make it comfortable to drink from. Great for use outdoors and camping trips
- Nice and lightweight for travel, just 125g / 4.4 oz
- Decorated with our unique antique inspired art
- Created on demand in Auckland, New Zealand
- 290ml / 10 fl oz
- 90mm high, 78mm diameter
- Meets or exceeds United States FDA requirements for food and drink safety
- Environmentally friendly, minimal packaging avoids waste
© Voyadore Limited