Mug: Kea Parrot Of New Zealand (Stainless Steel Mug)
Polished, insulated stainless steel mug featuring New Zealand kea parrots, New Zealand miro tree sprig and berries and antique inspired text about the bird.
Kea (Nestor notabilis) live New Zealand's South Island. They're the world's only alpine parrot and are intelligent, inquisitive and mischievous...they sometimes vandalise cars! They probably developed their inquisitiveness in the last ice age when food became hard to find.
The finer details:
- Healthy, strong stainless steel construction
- Hollow walls help keep drink warm or cold and make it comfortable to drink from. Great for use outdoors and camping trips
- Nice and lightweight for travel, just 125g / 4.4 oz
- Decorated with our unique antique inspired art
- Created on demand in Auckland, New Zealand
- 290ml / 10 fl oz
- 90mm high, 78mm diameter
- Meets or exceeds United States FDA requirements for food and drink safety
- Environmentally friendly, minimal packaging avoids waste
© Voyadore Limited