Mug: Journey of the Waka from Hawaiki to New Zealand (Stainless Steel Mug)
Polished, insulated stainless steel mug.
Inspired by the voyages of the Maori to Aotearoa (New Zealand). The first was about 1000 years ago.
Hawaiki is the legendary homeland of the Maori. It may be near Tahiti or Hawaii.
Discover delightful details. See a magnificent Maori warrior. Study authentic waka (ocean canoes) from hundreds of years ago. Spot the seabirds and stars that guided the brave, brilliant navigators.
The finer details:
- Healthy, strong stainless steel construction
- Hollow walls help keep drink warm or cold and make it comfortable to drink from. Great for use outdoors and camping trips
- Nice and lightweight for travel, just 125g / 4.4 oz
- Decorated with our unique antique inspired art
- Created on demand in Auckland, New Zealand
- 290ml / 10 fl oz
- 90mm high, 78mm diameter
- Meets or exceeds United States FDA requirements for food and drink safety
- Environmentally friendly, minimal packaging avoids waste
© Voyadore Limited