Polished, insulated stainless steel travel mug. Perfect for takeaway coffee. Fits most car cup holders.
Inspired by the first voyage to New Zealand of Captain James Cook in HMS Endeavour in 1769.
We carefully studied Cook's ship's log, marine chart and diaries. These gave us a wealth of ideas for our design.
Cook first sighted New Zealand on 6 October 1769. The first land he saw was Young Nick's Head in Poverty Bay. He noted “The face of the country appears to be clothed with wood and verdure, it hath all the appearance of a very pleasant and fertile country”.
Discover delightful details. See the tracks of HMS Endeavour on an antique map of the period. Enjoy New Zealand scenery. Admire a chiefly Maori man.
The finer details:
- Healthy, strong stainless steel construction.
- Sipper lid to reduce spills and insulate
- Hollow walls insulate drink and are comfortable to hold.
- Lightweight. 210g / 7.4 oz with lid
- 450ml / 15 fl oz
- Height 15cm. Diameter 8.7cm (top), 6.6cm (bottom)
- Fits most car cup holders
- Decorated with our unique antique inspired art
- Created on demand in Auckland, New Zealand
- Meets or exceeds United States FDA requirements for food and drink safety
- Environmentally friendly, minimal packaging avoids waste
© Voyadore Limited