Mug: Journey of the Waka from Hawaiki to New Zealand (Travel Mug)
Polished, insulated stainless steel travel mug. Perfect for takeaway coffee. Fits most car cup holders.
Inspired by the voyages of the Maori to Aotearoa (New Zealand). The first was about 1000 years ago.
Hawaiki is the legendary homeland of the Maori. It may be near Tahiti or Hawaii.
Discover delightful details. See a magnificent Maori warrior. Study authentic waka (ocean canoes) from hundreds of years ago. Spot the seabirds and stars that guided the brave, brilliant navigators.
The finer details:
- Healthy, strong stainless steel construction.
- Sipper lid to reduce spills and insulate
- Hollow walls insulate drink and are comfortable to hold.
- Lightweight. 210g / 7.4 oz with lid
- 450ml / 15 fl oz
- Height 15cm. Diameter 8.7cm (top), 6.6cm (bottom)
- Fits most car cup holders
- Decorated with our unique antique inspired art
- Created on demand in Auckland, New Zealand
- Meets or exceeds United States FDA requirements for food and drink safety
- Environmentally friendly, minimal packaging avoids waste
© Voyadore Limited