Mug: Tui & Captain Cook's Discovery of New Zealand (Sparkling Silver Mug)
High quality, sparkling silver ceramic mug featuring a New Zealand Tui bird and a crew member's account of Captain James Cook's arrival in New Zealand in 1769.
The Tui (Prosthemadera novaeseelandiae) is a nectar loving bird, famous for its melodious song and irridescent plumage.
The finer details:
- Decorated with our antique inspired art and design
- Created on demand in Auckland, New Zealand
- High quality gift packaging showcases mug and minimises waste. Packaging is our design, recyclable and made in New Zealand
- Strong ceramic construction
- Large comfortable handle
- 350ml / 11 fl oz
- 95mm high, 82mm diameter
- Meets or exceeds United States FDA requirements for food and drink safety
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
© Voyadore Limited