High quality ceramic mug featuring fantail birds, bees and antique inspired text about the bird.
The fantail (Rhipidura fuliginosa) is one of New Zealand’s best known song birds. They have a confident character so are often seen. They use their fan like tails to flutter around foliage to disturb insects which they eat. They love to watch people gardening, cheerfully hoping that insects fly off.
The finer details:
- Decorated with our antique inspired art and design
- Created on demand in Auckland, New Zealand
- High quality gift packaging showcases mug and minimises waste. Packaging is our design, recyclable and made in New Zealand
- Strong ceramic construction
- Large comfortable handle
- 350ml / 11 fl oz
- 95mm high, 82mm diameter
- Meets or exceeds United States FDA requirements for food and drink safety
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
© Voyadore Limited