High quality ceramic mug featuring a New Zealand kakapo parrot, New Zealand ferns, rimu tree berries and antique inspired text about the bird.
The kakapo (Strigops habroptilus) or owl parrot, is a large, flightless, nocturnal parrot found only in New Zealand. It's one of the world's longest lived birds but extremely endangered - there are only about 120 alive today They like to eat fruit and vegetation.
The finer details:
- Decorated with our antique inspired art and design
- Created on demand in Auckland, New Zealand
- High quality gift packaging showcases mug and minimises waste. Packaging is our design, recyclable and made in New Zealand
- Strong ceramic construction
- Large comfortable handle
- 350ml / 11 fl oz
- 95mm high, 82mm diameter
- Meets or exceeds United States FDA requirements for food and drink safety
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
© Voyadore Limited