High quality ceramic mug featuring New Zealand kea parrots, New Zealand miro tree sprig and berries and antique inspired text about the bird.
Kea (Nestor notabilis) live in New Zealand's South Island. They're the world's only alpine parrot and are intelligent, inquisitive and mischievous...they sometimes vandalise cars! They probably developed their inquisitiveness in the last ice age when food became hard to find.
The finer details:
- Decorated with our antique inspired art and design
- Created on demand in Auckland, New Zealand
- High quality gift packaging showcases mug and minimises waste. Packaging is our design, recyclable and made in New Zealand
- Strong ceramic construction
- Large comfortable handle
- 350ml / 11 fl oz
- 95mm high, 82mm diameter
- Meets or exceeds United States FDA requirements for food and drink safety
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
© Voyadore Limited