High quality ceramic mug featuring a Morepork owl of New Zealand and antique inspired text about the bird.
The Morepork owl (Ninox novaeseelandiae) is found throughout New Zealand and is named after the sound of its cry "more-pork". They have short, soft wings so can stealthily fly in dense forest. Sometimes we see Moreporks in the evening, hunting moths attracted to lights. They're so confident of their camouflage that it's possible to get very close to admire their jewel like eyes.
The finer details:
- Decorated with our antique inspired art and design
- Created on demand in Auckland, New Zealand
- High quality gift packaging showcases mug and minimises waste. Packaging is our design, recyclable and made in New Zealand
- Strong ceramic construction
- Large comfortable handle
- 350ml / 11 fl oz
- 95mm high, 82mm diameter
- Meets or exceeds United States FDA requirements for food and drink safety
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
© Voyadore Limited