High quality ceramic mug featuring New Zealand Pukeko birds, wild grass, little frogs and antique inspired text about the bird.
Pukeko (Porphyrio melanotus) are a beautiful swamphen that live in New Zealand, Australia, Indonesia and Papua New Guinea. Pukeko are bold, clever and quite fearless, often being seen at roadsides. They sometimes raid gardens to eat vegetables. The Maori consider them a proud and chiefly bird.
The finer details:
- Decorated with our antique inspired art and design
- Created on demand in Auckland, New Zealand
- High quality gift packaging showcases mug and minimises waste. Packaging is our design, recyclable and made in New Zealand
- Strong ceramic construction
- Large comfortable handle
- 350ml / 11 fl oz
- 95mm high, 82mm diameter
- Meets or exceeds United States FDA requirements for food and drink safety
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
© Voyadore Limited