Paperweight: The Giant South Pacific Octopus (Handmade)
Handmade decoupage crystal glass paperweight from our Sublime Sea Dwellers collection.
Inspired by sea life seen during voyages of discovery in the south pacific in the 1700s by explorers such as Captain Cook. In Māori legend, the Polynesian navigator Kupewas led to New Zealand by a giant octopus.
The finer details:
- Made in New Zealand by our skilled artisans using hand blown crystal glass and decoupage
- Each paperweight hand signed and individually numbered to enhance collectibility
- Decoupaged with our antique inspired art and design
- ~ 80mm diameter, 40mm height
- Felt base
- Packaged in a handsome and informative gift tin with a clear lid showcasing the paperweight. Packaging is our design, recyclable and from New Zealand
- Wipe clean. Do not immerse in water
© Voyadore Limited