Luxury glass pen pot from our New Zealand Birds collection.
Hand decoupaged blown glass. Each pen pot is hand signed and numbered.
Inspired by adventures we've had exploring South Pacific islands. Using old imagery and our own artwork we bring to life the inhabitants of South Sea Islands at the time of Captain Cook's pacific voyages, the late 1700s. Marvel at the people of New Zealand, The Marquesas, Easter Island and The Society Islands (Tahiti etc.) in a quintessential Pacific island scene.
The finer details:
- Created in New Zealand by our skilled artisans.
- Blown glass decoupaged with our antique inspired art and design.
- Satisfyingly heavy.
- We design the imagery, then hand decoupage it layer by layer on blown glass.
- Decoupage is especially difficult on curved surfaces, each pen pot takes several days to complete.
- We hand sign and number each pen pot to enhance collectibility.
- ~ 100mm height and, 70 mm diameter at the top.
- Packaged in attractive gift box with high quality labels displaying and describing the design.
- Packaging is our design, recyclable and from New Zealand.
- Wipe clean. Do not immerse in water.
© Voyadore Limited