Coasters: Discovery of New Zealand by The Maori and Captain Cook. Set of 4 (Hardboard)
Set of four hardboard coasters about the discovery of New Zealand by Captain Cook and the Maori. Features:
- The journey of the waka from Hawaiki to New Zealand.
- Captain Cook's discovery of New Zealand in 1769.
- Captain Cook and Joseph Banks' first impressions of New Zealand.
- The transit of the planet Mercury observed by Captain Cook in Mercury Bay, Coramandel, New Zealand
The finer details:
- Each of the four coasters has a different design (see photos)
- Decorated with our antique inspired art and design
- Long lasting, water resistant hardboard construction
- Created on demand in Auckland, New Zealand
- Glossy, durable surface that's easy to clean
- Cork undeneath to protect tables
- 95mm (3.75 inch) diameter, 5mm (3/8 inch) thick
- 120g (4.25oz.) for set of four
- Look fantastic with our mugs from the same design collection
- Packaged in attractive storage box showing coaster designs. Packaging is our design, recyclable and made in New Zealand.
© Voyadore Limited