Water Bottle: Inhabitants Of the South Sea Islands (Silver)
High quality, brushed stainless steel travel water bottle. 650ml, which is larger than our white bottles (500ml).
The design blends antique imagery with our artwork.
Admire the people and scenery of the South Seas.
See people of New Zealand, Easter Island, Tahiti, and the Society and Marquesas Islands.
Using rare antique imagery and our own artwork we portrayed people in the 1700s.
Enjoy classic South Sea island scenery.
Discover delightful details.
The finer details:
- Made from stainless steel which is stronger and healthier than aluminium or plastic
- Leak resistant screw top lid. Flip up sipper. Loop handle makes it easy to tie onto bags.
- Drink while bottle vertical (no need to tilt)
- Wide neck for easy filling and washing
- Perfect size for carrying on a day out. 650ml / 17 fl. oz. 235mm high, 73mm diameter. 160g.
- Hard wearing finish to the art work
- Strong, steel construction. Extensively tested by our team whilst mountain walking, visiting the beach, shopping, flying and in school lunch boxes.
- Stylish, environmentally friendly, minimal packaging avoids waste
© Voyadore Limited