Water Bottle: Inhabitants Of the South Sea Islands
High quality, stainless steel travel water bottle. We were inspired to create this water bottle by our love of living in the South Pacific and exploring the islands. Using old imagery and our own artwork we bring to life the inhabitants of South Sea Islands at the time of Captain Cook's pacific voyages, the late 1700s. Marvel at the people from New Zealand, The Marquesas, Easter Island and The Society Islands (Tahiti etc) in a quintessential Pacific island scene.
The finer details:
- Made from stainless steel which is stronger and healthier than aluminium or plastic
- Leak resistant screw top lid. Flip up sipper. Loop handle makes it easy to tie onto bags.
- Drink while bottle vertical (no need to tilt)
- Wide neck for easy filling and washing
- Perfect size for carrying on a day out. 500ml / 17 fl. oz. 210mm high, 73mm diameter. 150g.
- Hard wearing finish to the art work
- Strong, steel construction. Extensively tested by our team whilst mountain walking, visiting the beach, shopping, flying and in school lunch boxes.
- Stylish, environmentally friendly, minimal packaging avoids waste
© Voyadore Limited