Water Bottle: Kiwi Of New Zealand (Silver)
High quality, brushed stainless steel travel water bottle. 650ml, which is larger than our white bottles (500ml).
Admire kiwi birds and lush New Zealand ferns.
The kiwi is the national bird of New Zealand .
They are flightless, endangered and nocturnal.
We were inspired by a one of the first illustrations of a kiwi, made in the 1830s by a French scientist.
Read interesting antique inspired text about kiwis .
Discover delightful details.
The finer details:
- Made from stainless steel which is stronger and healthier than aluminium or plastic
- Leak resistant screw top lid. Flip up sipper. Loop handle makes it easy to tie onto bags.
- Drink while bottle vertical (no need to tilt)
- Wide neck for easy filling and washing
- Perfect size for carrying on a day out. 500ml / 17 fl. oz. 210mm high, 73mm diameter. 150g.
- Hard wearing finish to the art work
- Strong, steel construction. Extensively tested by our team whilst mountain walking, visiting the beach, shopping, flying and in school lunch boxes.
- Stylish, environmentally friendly, minimal packaging avoids waste
© Voyadore Limited