Water Bottle: Journey of the Maori Waka from Hawaiki to New Zealand (Silver)
High quality, brushed stainless steel travel water bottle. 650ml, which is larger than our white bottles (500ml).
The design blends antique imagery with our artwork.
Be inspired by the voyages of the Maori to Aotearoa (New Zealand). The first was about 1000 years ago.Hawaiki is the legendary homeland of the Maori. It may be near Tahiti or Hawaii.
Admire a Maori warrior.
Study waka (ocean canoes) from centuries ago.
Spot seabirds and stars that guided the brilliant navigators.
Discover delightful details.
The finer details:
- Made from stainless steel which is stronger and healthier than aluminium or plastic
- Leak resistant screw top lid. Flip up sipper. Loop handle makes it easy to tie onto bags.
- Drink while bottle vertical (no need to tilt)
- Wide neck for easy filling and washing
- Perfect size for carrying on a day out. 650ml / 17 fl. oz. 235mm high, 73mm diameter. 160g.
- Hard wearing finish to the art work
- Strong, steel construction. Extensively tested by our team whilst mountain walking, visiting the beach, shopping, flying and in school lunch boxes.
- Stylish, environmentally friendly, minimal packaging avoids waste
© Voyadore Limited