Water Bottle: Journey of the Maori Waka from Hawaiki to New Zealand
High quality, stainless steel travel water bottle.
Inspired by the voyages of the Maori to Aotearoa (New Zealand). The first was about 1000 years ago.
Hawaiki is the legendary homeland of the Maori. It may be near Tahiti or Hawaii.
Discover delightful details. See a magnificent Maori warrior. Study authentic waka (ocean canoes) from hundreds of years ago. Spot the seabirds and stars that guided the brave, brilliant navigators.
The finer details:
- Made from stainless steel which is stronger and healthier than aluminium or plastic
- Leak resistant screw top lid. Flip up sipper. Loop handle makes it easy to tie onto bags.
- Drink while bottle vertical (no need to tilt)
- Wide neck for easy filling and washing
- Perfect size for carrying on a day out. 500ml / 17 fl. oz. 210mm high, 73mm diameter. 150g.
- Hard wearing finish to the art work
- Strong, steel construction. Extensively tested by our team whilst mountain walking, visiting the beach, shopping, flying and in school lunch boxes.
- Stylish, environmentally friendly, minimal packaging avoids waste
© Voyadore Limited