Water Bottle: Morepork Of New Zealand
High quality, stainless steel travel water bottle. Our art and design was inspired by the verdant kauri forests of northern New Zealand and morepork owls. The Morepork owl (Ninox novaeseelandiae) is found throughout New Zealand and is named after the sound of its cry "more-pork". They have short, soft wings so can stealthily fly in dense forest. Sometimes we see moreporks in the evening, hunting moths attracted to lights. They're so confident of their camouflage that it's possible to get very close to admire their jewel like eyes. Discover delightful details.
The finer details:
- Made from stainless steel which is stronger and healthier than aluminium or plastic
- Leak resistant screw top lid. Flip up sipper. Loop handle makes it easy to tie onto bags.
- Drink while bottle vertical (no need to tilt)
- Wide neck for easy filling and washing
- Perfect size for carrying on a day out. 500ml / 17 fl. oz. 210mm high, 73mm diameter. 150g.
- Hard wearing finish to the art work
- Strong, steel construction. Extensively tested by our team whilst mountain walking, visiting the beach, shopping, flying and in school lunch boxes.
- Stylish, environmentally friendly, minimal packaging avoids waste
© Voyadore Limited