Water Bottle: Pohutukawa Tree And Pacific Map
High quality, stainless steel travel water bottle. Our art and design was inspired by the crimson red flowers of the New Zealand pohutukawa tree, and an antique map of Captain Cook's travels in the Pacific.
The New Zealand pohutukawa tree (Metrosideros excelsa), also known as the New Zealand Christmas tree, has masses of crimson red flowers around Xmas time in New Zealand. It often grows on cliffs beaches and children love climbing and making rope swings on them. The pohutukawa is one of the most beautiful trees in the world and an icon of New Zealand.
The finer details:
- Made from stainless steel which is stronger and healthier than aluminium or plastic
- Leak resistant screw top lid. Flip up sipper. Loop handle makes it easy to tie onto bags.
- Drink while bottle vertical (no need to tilt)
- Wide neck for easy filling and washing
- Perfect size for carrying on a day out. 500ml / 17 fl. oz. 210mm high, 73mm diameter. 150g.
- Hard wearing finish to the art work
- Strong, steel construction. Extensively tested by our team whilst mountain walking, visiting the beach, shopping, flying and in school lunch boxes.
- Stylish, environmentally friendly, minimal packaging avoids waste
© Voyadore Limited