Water Bottle: Takahe Of New Zealand
High quality, stainless steel travel water bottle. Our art and design was inspired by the verdant kauri forests of northern New Zealand and Takahe birds. The flightless Takahe (Porphyrio hochstetteri) is one of world's rarest and most endangered birds - only abut 350 remain today. They were considered extinct until 1948. Discover delightful details.
The finer details:
- Made from stainless steel which is stronger and healthier than aluminium or plastic
- Leak resistant screw top lid. Flip up sipper. Loop handle makes it easy to tie onto bags.
- Drink while bottle vertical (no need to tilt)
- Wide neck for easy filling and washing
- Perfect size for carrying on a day out. 500ml / 17 fl. oz. 210mm high, 73mm diameter. 150g.
- Hard wearing finish to the art work
- Strong, steel construction. Extensively tested by our team whilst mountain walking, visiting the beach, shopping, flying and in school lunch boxes.
- Stylish, environmentally friendly, minimal packaging avoids waste
© Voyadore Limited